Saturday, April 18, 2015

10 lipsticks for 10 days-Part 9 | Ariana's Beauty Corner

Hello beauties! Today I wanted to change a little bit from the classic nude lipsticks and I chose a red one. So I went for the Avon Color Trend lipstick in the shade 'Rich Ruby'.






















As you can see, it's a bright red lipstick,which it's not as shimmery as it looks in the picture. It's neither a creamy nor moisturising lipstick, but it doesn't dry out my lips.Although is one of my favourite lipsticks, it lasts only 3-4 hours, so I need  to combine it with a similar lip pencil (I usually go for the MAC Kiss Me Quick lip pencil) . I wore a total black outfit to emphasize the colour of it.
The packaging is very simple, total white whith a clear section so you can see the real colour of the lipstick. I don't really like it, but who cares!? The product itself is really good, so I don't mind. I got it for 2€/2.20$. It was super affordable, but as I said on a previous post the price depends from the company's policy of its country.

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed it! I'll see you tomorrow. Kisses ♡

If you missed my last blogpost I will linked down below.

http://arianasbeautycorner.blogspot.gr/2015/04/10-lipsticks-for-10-days-part-8-arianas.html




No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate