Tuesday, April 14, 2015

10 lipsticks for 10 days-Part 5 | Ariana's Beauty Corner

Hello beauties. Although I start getting bored of the rainy weather in my city, which definitely doesn't reminds me of spring, I will never get bored of dark lipsticks. So I prefer to wear an Avon lipstick from the LUXE collection in the shade 'Joie'.


As you can see in the pictures it has a gorgeous dark fuschia purple colour, so different from the classic ones and so special. It's very moisturising and blendable, but still lasts forever in my lips. Seriously, forever, I'm not joking. I applied it in the morning and till the afternoon it was still there





untouched. It is also very smooth and creamy. The packaging is so so so chic, I love it so much. I think is by far the best of all Avon lipstick's packaging. There is no doubt that this lipstick is my HG for winter time. It costs around 5€/5.30$. However, the price I think it depends from the company's policy of its country.

So I'm going to wrapp it up. I hope I helped you and I will see you very very soon!

Did you see my last blog? I will link it down below.

http://arianasbeautycorner.blogspot.gr/2015/04/10-lipsticks-for-10-days-part-4-arianas.html


No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate