Saturday, April 11, 2015

10 lipsticks for 10 days-Part 2 | Ariana's Beauty Corner

Hello my beautiful friends! I'm here again to show you my lipstick choice for today. The weather was kind of rainy these days, so I decided to go for a more nude pink lipstick, just to remind me that spring is coming.




 I wore a MAC lipstick in the shade 'Please me', combined it with a MAC lip pencil in the shade 'Hip'n'happy'. I have spoken for this lipstick a million times, but it's my favorite lipstick since I purchase it. It's matte, although it doesn't dry my lips. I could tell that it is moisturising actually. On my lips it doesn't last for so long, but that's the reason I used the lip pencil. These shades I think suits more to pale skin tones, like me and emphasize the whole complexion. I adore the packaging of MAC lipsticks, I think it's so glamorous. I got it for 19€/20.10$. It's quite pricey, but I believe it's worth the hype, so if you can afford it you should definitely try it!

Don't forget to check out my last post, which will be linked down below. Have a nice day and I will see you tomorrow.

http://arianasbeautyblog.blogspot.gr/2015/04/10-lipsticks-for-10-days-arianas-beauty.html


No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate