Friday, April 17, 2015

10 lipsticks for 10 days-Part 8 | Ariana's Beauty Corner

Hello lovely people! As you have already understand, I'm pretty obssesed with the nude/pink lipsticks. So today I remained on these shades and I chose my Essence lipstick in the shade ' 13 Love me' .





















This lipstick has a beautiful coral/pink colour, absolutely perfect for spring time. Not 100% matte, but with a little shimmers in it. It's one of the most creamy and moisturising lipsticks I have ever ever tried. Seriously, it makes my lips so soft and smooth, that I can tell no difference between this lipstick and a lipbaml. You can say that it's a longlasting lipstick. On my lips lasts for 8-10 hours, which is pretty impressing. I don't remember the price of it but it was super affordable and cheap. However this is one of the exceptions of the phrase ''you get what you pay'', because its quality is very very good compared with its price. The packaging is very simple but I like it, nothing to special. Besides that, when the product is as inexpensive as this is, you can't demand for a chic and beautiful packaging.

So that's it for today. I will see you tomorrow with another gorgeous lipstick from my collection. Hope you have a beautiful day and thank you for reading.  Kisses ♡

If you missed my last blogpost I will link it down below.

http://arianasbeautycorner.blogspot.com/2015/04/10-lipsticks-for-10-days-part-7-arianas.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate