Monday, April 13, 2015

10 lipsticks for 10 days-Part 3 | Ariana's Beauty Corner


Hello my beautiful friends! It's time for the third lipstick, which is a very good choice for the spring time. It's a Seventeen one from the matte collection in the shade 20.























I adore this colour, because it's a mixture of coral,red and pink. Actually, it's a new purchase and it was the first time I used it, but I'm pretty impressed for its quality and lasting. I haven't use this brand's lipsticks so far, so this is also a mini review. It's not super moisturising on my lips, but it doesn't make them dry either. The best about this lipstick is that it has SPF 15 and it contains jojoba and mango oils. However, I don't like this silver packaging. I think it's cheap for this lipstick. I got it for 10€/11$ from a beauty store we have in Greece. I don't know if this brand is available in other countries, so I will link down below their site.

Don't forget to check out my last post about my favorite MAC lipstick. I will link it down below. Have a nice day beauties.




http://www.seventeencosmetics.com/en/

http://arianasbeautyblog.blogspot.gr/2015/04/10-lipsticks-for-10-days-part-2-arianas.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate