Tuesday, April 14, 2015

10 lipsticks for 10 days-Part 4 | Ariana's Beauty Corner

Hello beauties! I was clearing up my lipsticks, when I found a liquid lipstick from Too Faced. Of course I'm talking about the famous Too Faced Melted longwear lipstick in the shade 'Melted Peony'.




This one I got it with the Chocolate Bar eyeshadow palette from Sephora 2 months ago, so I don't know exactly its price, but I think it costs around 20€/21$ . It's a pink colour, perfect for spring and summer. It's very very shimmery, so if you are a matte lover you should probably stay away from this. In the morning when I wore it I had chapped lips,but till the evening my lips were so much
better, it's very moisturising.  The applicator it's different from the traditional ones, which I personaly hate  and I applied it very easily. I like so much the packaging, I think it's super cute. Most people in reviews said that it's very long lasting, however after 2-3 hours I needed to reapply it. But still it is a longwear lipstick.

So that is it for today. I hope you enjoyed it and I will see you very very soon!

Don't forget to check out my last blog about the Seventeen lipstick from matte collection. I will linked down below.

http://arianasbeautycorner.blogspot.gr/2015/04/10-lipsticks-for-10-days-part-3-arianas.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate