Friday, April 10, 2015

10 lipsticks for 10 days-Part 1 | Ariana's Beauty Corner

Hello my beautiful friends! I decided to upload a mini post for the next 10 days about the lipsticks I'm going to wear. So, today I chose to wear a L'Oreal Paris Color Riche in the shade Laetitia's pure red, which I borrow it from my best friend. The reason for this was the rainy and cold weather, which reminded me of winter.




This lipstick is in a gorgeous burgundy shade, which I prefer for the colder months. It's really pigmented and has a matte finish, but it doesn't dry my lips out, as other matte lipsticks tend to do. I like it also because it's longwear and it lasts all day on my lips. Literally all day, even though I eat or drink. Furthermore, I find admirable that this particular shade matches and compliments most skin tones. On the other hand, the packaging is sleek but chic. I forgot to mention that the smell of it it's amazing. Seriously. I borrowed this lipstick, but I think its price is about 15€/16.20$.
If you can afford it, I fully recommend it! 

So that was for today. I'm going to wrap it up and I will see you tomorrow with another lipstick post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate