Wednesday, April 15, 2015

10 lipsticks for 10 days-Part 6 | Ariana's Beauty Corner

Hello gorgeous people! These days in my town the weather is much warmer and sunnier than the previous days.So I decided to talk to you about the lipstick I wore today. It's an Oriflame lipstick from the Pure Colour Collection in the shade blush pink.
















It's a beautiful pink/coral shade with a little shine in it which matches with my corally nail polish I wear.It's very creamy and blendable.However it's definitely not a longlasting lipstick. When I applied it was kind of sheer but it's buildable. I also have another lipstick from the same collection, although it's not as buildable as this one and it's super sheer,very shimmery and pale. Maybe I will write a review about it in the future. Most people think that the packaging is awful but in my opinion it's very simple and handy. Afterall you get what you pay and for the amount of money that it costs it's a very good product. It's very affortable,I got it on sale for about 2€/2.20$!

That's it for today! I hope you enjoyed my blogpost and I'll see you tomorrow with another mini blogpost.

Don't forget to check out my last blogpost  about my HG dark Avon LUXE lipstick. I will linked down bellow! ♡

http://arianasbeautycorner.blogspot.gr/2015/04/10-lipsticks-for-10-days-part-5-ariana.html





No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate