Thursday, April 16, 2015

10 lipsticks for 10 days-Part 7 | Ariana's Beauty Corner

Hello everyone! Today I decided to wear a bright lipstick, so my first thought was The Body Shop Colour Crush lipstick in the shade 205.


It's a bright hot pink lipstick, very moisturising and creamy. The first time I applied it, I was very
impressed of how smooth and blendable it was. It has enough shimmery in it to give you a beautiful glow which will remain about 100 years on your lips because it is very longwear. However many people have said thats it's a bit of trouble to remove it from your lips but if you have read my previous posts you'll know that I use the Garnier Micellaire water and it's not an issue for me afterall. Although The Body Shop isn't considered as a highend brand the packaging is really pretty and different from other lipstick's packagings which are plane black or silver. I purchased this from my local Body Shop store and it costs 13.50€/15.40$ which I think it's a very nice and affordable price for such a good quality lipstick. I totally recommend it!

That was my review for today's lipstick.Hope I helped you and you enjoyed it! I'll see you soon with another lipstick review.

If you missed my previous blogpost I will linked it here(it was about an Oriflame lipstick from the Pure Colour collection) :  http://arianasbeautycorner.blogspot.gr/2015/04/10-lipsticks-for-10-days-part-6-arianas.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate