Thursday, August 13, 2015

My everyday summer makeup routine | Ariana's Beauty Corner

Hello guys! I thought I'do an everyday summer makeup routine for you today using all these amazing products in the picture below.


In the morning, I like to keep my makeup very simple, as you will realize. So, at first place I apply some sunscreen to protect my skin. I use the Apivita Suncare face cream with SPF30 and UVA+UVB protection. I love this cream. You'll know I bought it recently,if you read my haul. If you don't, I will link it down below. Since I purchased it I use it all the time. It's amazing.









Then I use the MAC Prep+Prime skin base visage to prime my skin. This primer helped so much my skin and it also makes my foundation last for ever.




As foundation I use the MAC Matchmaster foundation with SPF15 in the shade 1.0. This foundation is my HG. Great coverage, although I don't have any problems with my complexion or with blemishes and stuff and it also has an amazing finish. It's not matte or dewy. It's just have a beautiful luminus finish. 








If I have a bad skin day I like to use the Rimmel Wake me up concealer to cover my blemishes and my spots. I absolutely love this concealer. It's so affordable but also has an amazing quality and it covers any imperfections I may have. Alternatively, I use the Avon Ideal Flawless concealer. Super light with very good coverage too. Also very very cheap. I got it for 3€/3.40$.





After that I apply the MAC Pro Longwear concealer a couple of shades darker than my skin to cover my dark circles. Actually, I dropped it and it broked the same day I bought it, so I transfered the product which left in this pot. That's why I don't have the original packaging. I know.. Suuuuper smart! Thank God I saved a lot of the product.




To britghen up my under eye area I use my current favourite MAC Prep+Prime Highlighter. This stuff,oh my Gosh. It's awesome. It makes my skin so bright, especially now that I'm a little bit tanned. I'm obssesed with it. I also apply this on my lids as a primer to be sure that my eyeshadow will stuck and stay there all day long.



Then I use a buffing brush to set everything in place with my Rimmel Stay Matte Powder which is my all time favourite. Actually is my second favourite. My all time favourite is the MAC Studio Fix Powder, which I need to repurchase , because I hit pan!




As for my brows,I tend to use at first,the Elixir Make-up Eyebrow pencil in the shade 202 and then I set them in place,with the Maybeline Browdrama in Medium Brown.





I'm not using eyeshadow every single day but when I do I like to use 'Marzipan', which is a shade from my Too Faced Chocolate Bar eyeshadow palette. I usually go for some shimmery pink or peachy colours because I don't really like heavy eye looks in the morning. I also apply a shimmery white colour in the inner corner of my eyes.





My next step is to use lots and lots of mascara. Mascara is my absolute favourite part of my make up process. I think it changes your look so much. Sometimes I feel like an alien without mascara. So I use the Avon Winged out mascara. Super cheap mascara with amazing results.





It's time for bronzer! Oh God. I remember those times, when I was younger and I wore only foundation and mascara and that was it. I didn't even know what bronzer was or how to define my face. I use the Benefit Hoola Bronzer on my cheeks and my temples, where sun would naturally bronze my skin.





For blush,I usually reach for my MAC Crisp Whites blush (which unfortunately is a limited edition ), but if you want a more affordable one, I really like the Tony Moly in the shade '02' . Both of them are so beautiful.



And last but not least,it's  lipstick time! I like to match my liptick with my blush, so if I'm wearing the MAC peachy blush I will use the Seventeen Lipstick in the shade ' ', which is a beautiful coral peachy shade. Or if I'm wearing the Tony Moly one, which is pinky with some shimmer on it I will chose a bright pink fuchsia shade such as The Bodyshop Colourcrush in the shade '205' (My expressions in these pictures are remarkable).




And this is the finish look. I hope you enjoyed it and I would absolutely love to see your recreations. If you do recreate the look use the hashtag  #ariana'sbeautycorner on instagram!









The haul post part 1: http://arianasbeautycorner.blogspot.gr/2015/07/huge-haul-part-1-arianas-beauty-corner.html

The haul post part 2: http://arianasbeautycorner.blogspot.gr/2015/07/huge-haul-part-2-arianas-beauty-corner.html


No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate