Friday, July 10, 2015

Huge haul - Part 2 | Ariana's Beauty Corner

Hi everyone! Today I'm going to take you throught the rest of the products I bought recently. I hope this post will not be so long and boring for you, so I'll start right now.





First let's take a moment for the Benefit Hoola Bronzer. Oh my Gosh! I wanted this product for so so so long and finally I got it. Actually it was a gift from my little sister who made me the happiest woman alive that day. It's a matte light shade which fits excellent my pale skin. 10/10 for Benefit!









Next I got the MAC Prep+Prime higlighter. I wanted a highlighter to use after my concealer on my under eye circles to britghen up the area. I went to MAC and the girl there suggested me this one. I really don't remember the price. I think it costs 23€/26$, but I'm not sure. My shade is 'light boost'. Of course it's the lighter shade, but I believe you can choose between 4 shades.

 Then I got an Avon mascara. I'm IN LOVE with Avon's mascaras! Some of them are the best but some others suck.But if you know what to buy, you will be pleased.  I bought the Avon Super Extend Winged out mascara. It has a plastic short wand. I know some people don't like plastic wands at all, but I promise you that you'll like this one so much. It cost me about 5€ /5.50$. The price is AMAZING for the quality. Good job Avon!







And then I went a little bit crazy with eyeshadow palettes. I'm seeing all around youtube and blogs the Chi Chi palettes and I took a look on their website but the shipping was quite expencive for my country, so I tried to find a dupe. Although this try failed, I found something similar to those palettes from ebay. It's the 'Nudes' and 'Matte' palettes. The colours are exactly the same, but on the first palette they are shimmery and on the other one are matte. I dont't know where are they made, but the quality is really good. My favourite is that brown warm tone shadow next to the pink in the 'Nudes'. So beautiful colour! I will link them down below if they are still available on ebay. The price was ridiculously cheap. I got them for 4€ each! Oh and also the shipping was SUPER fast!  http://www.ebay.com/itm/321406161601_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Also I got three palettes which I wanted for a long long time. It's the Urban Decay Naked 2 and Naked 3 palette and also the Too Faced Chocolate Bar. OMG! AMAZING STUFF! Awesome quality and so so so beautiful colours! Really worth the money. My favourite colours are Chopper, Suspect and YDK from Naked 2, Dust, Burnout and Factory from Naked 3 and Hazelnut,Marzipan. Haute Chocolate and Semi-sweet from Chocolate Bar. I can't wait to try them out and experiment with them. I bought them online from Sephora. The Naked palettes cost 50€/54$ and the Chocolate Bar 45€/49$.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate