Thursday, October 01, 2015

How to hydrate your skin | Ariana's Beauty Corner

Hi guys! Today I decided to share with you some advices on how to hydrate your skin. These are steps I personally do no matter what and any one of you can follow no matter what skin you have. So let's get started!

1.My No1 rule about hydrating your skin is: drink a lot of water! As much as you can. Although some dermatologists claim that water is not important for our skin hydration, I believe exactly the opposite, only because I see the results on my own skin. The days I drink a lot of water, 6-8 glasses per day, my skin is AMAZING. It's much more hydrated and glowing. On the contrary, when I'm not drinking enough water my skin is dry and sometimes I see patchy areas around my nose or my chin.
Also water helps your nails get stronger and your hair be more shiny.


2.The next step is to exfoliate your skin often. This helps for removing any dead skin cells and reduce flakiness, so the moisture will be easily absorbe from your skin. You can find a huge variety of different scrubs, but if you have very sensitive skin you can only use organic sugar and a scrub glove or just a towel.



3. Choose carefully your facial moisturizer. Firstly, you'll need to find what type of skin you have, so you can buy a moisturizer suitable for your skin type. Next, choose a light moisturizer to use in the morning and a heavier at night time, before you go to sleep.



4. Pay attention to your neck and chest. These areas are more sensitive than others on our body and they need extra care. So use your facial moisturizer there instead of your body moisturizer. In addition, some people use face masks one or twice a month for more hydration.



5. Cleanse your face twice a day. This is so so so important! Seriously. Throughout the day we all touch our face and we transfer bacteria on our surface. So it's important to wash your face before you go to bed. In addition, a lot of people don't wash their face in the morning. Especially if you are going to apply foundation, a clean skin will help it last all day.




6.Two or three times a week it's helpful to use a face mask for an intensive hydration. Masks with 'non-comedogenic' are the bests,  because they are not oil-based and they don't clog your pores, so remember that the next time you will be in search for a new face mask.



7. Shower your body with cooler water. Showers with hot water strip the moisture of your skin and wash away oils important for our hydration. So, the more cooler is the water you shower with, the more hydrated you keep your body. This is also good for your face cleansing routine.



8. For soft hands and feet, apply a moisturizer especially for those areas and put on socks and gloves. The warmth will help for more hydration while you sleep.


So these are my tips on how to hydrate and moisturize your skin. There are some other tricks you can do but they are not so effective as these ones, which are the most important. If you do these, trust me your skin will change on its best side! I'm going to wrap it up now and I will be back soon with another post!

Thank you for stopping by!

  ♡

I'd love to hear from you! Feel free to contact me anytime!

Instagram:  @arianabeautycorner

Twitter: Ariana's Beauty

Facebook page: Ariana's Beauty Corner

Email: arianabeautyblog@gmail.com

I have also done an evening skincare routine post, if you want to see more about the products I use:
http://arianasbeautycorner.blogspot.gr/2015/03/skincare-routine.html

If you missed my last post about a soft smoking eye suitable for clubbing click here:
http://arianasbeautycorner.blogspot.gr/2015/08/soft-clubbing-smokey-eye-arianas-beauty.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate